The company was established in 1951 as Masters & Curdd trading as a building contractor and plant hire service. Mr Masters took over the other half of the business in 1958 to become B.A. Masters Plant Hire & Contractors.

With the downturn in building in 1960, Mr Masters moved more into transport and building supplies and in 1972, he took his wife and his son Chris into the business as partners to become  B & K Masters & Son.

 In 1975, the partnership bought out a small paving manufacturer and so started the production of paving and fencing. Lastly, in 1984, Mr C. Masters took the business back to it's roots with a number of contracts for Blue Circle and then for Hanson Bricks.

An example of our work
An example of some of the services we offer.

 Today, B & K Masters & Son has become a thriving local business with a large and valued customer base. See for yourself and contact us right now for a quote - details on the contact page.
Home | About | Services | Contact
© 2011 B&K Masters & Son. Site design by Bourne Creative